While We Wait…
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO! IF YOU SUPPORT THE GOVERNOR’S BUDGET TARGET, CALL HIM!
While we wait to hear about a Special Session, we can still have influence. Share with friends across the state and use social media: the broader the message, the more it is taken seriously!
- Email your friends, family, neighbors, PTO/A members and Principal about cuts that could happen in your school and district–do not assume they know more than you!
- Find us on Twitter: @ParentsUnitedMN
- Tweet how adequately funding our state’s public education system affects you and your school and use the hashtags #more4kidsmn, #mnleg, #mngop, #mndfl
- Join the Twitter campaign #MNSurplus4MNStudents
- Watch for updated information on our Facebook page and “share” it on yours
Call. Email. Facebook. Twitter. Share.
Use your energy toward what truly can affect change.
Call or email your legislators and let them know you want the opportunity created by the surplus to benefit kids and schools! Your Representatives and Senator may not be on an education conference committee, but they can raise their constituents’ voices.